Mar 22, 2012 Job Postings
Surprised I was (using Yoda voice), when I opened my Google Spreadsheet and saw this submission. Mok Choe, ex-Clicker, dropped me a submission for a job he was hiring for, in Perth, Australia!
Head of Solution Delivery – Bankwest
1. Part of Bankwest ESLT reporting to Head of ES/CIO (Andy Weir)
2. Team of circa 240 FTE, compromising 3 core teams – Solutions Analysis (Business Analysts), Solutions Delivery (Software Development) and Solutions Testing (SIT, UAT, FCT)
1. Delivery of the Bankwest projects portfolio in conjunction with the CTO, Customer Delivery (Project Management) and Infrastructure Services Teams
2. Drive the adoption of key technical capabilities across Bankwest and the broader Group – agile, open source, engineering capability
3. Maintain zero % cost growth within SD and contribute to the achievement of this objective across Bankwest
Key Skills Sought
1. Exceptional people leadership – take SD colleagues on transformational journey, through increased use of open source solutions, agile/continuous delivery methodologies, increased innovation and speed to market and business partnerships
2. Technical Vision/Strategy – experienced in IT transformation activity, including driving implementation of continuous delivery and agile strategies within similar sized organizations. Work with CTO and Group colleagues to establish overall technical direction for the business
3. ‘Engineering’ Mindset – experience in driving greater levels of engineering expertise across organizations to make full use of open source solutions and optimism technical investments.
ping him if needed: mok.choe *at* cba.com.au (trying to keep spammers away)
4. Change Agent – work in conjunction with ES peer group across Bankwest and the broader CBA Group to transform the IT business and maximize Group leverage opportunities to deliver the Bankwest strategy