Jan 30, 2011 boring posts
Chuck Corcoran is no longer with the firm. Having worked in THN, I always liked Chuck and he made working there a better place. I wish him well in his future endeavors, whatever they are. This pic was taken when I ran into Chuck at the United Red Carpet Club in DIA. And Chuck, from NY like me, had one bad ass collection of golf shirts.
Jan 18, 2011 boring posts
I know, I know, I’ve been out of touch.. so bear with me:
- Kurt Spoerer has returned! He’s now in Chicago and the PM on Affiliate! No, that is not a typo. He left Rubicon to hop over here.
- Phil Grieshaber is (was) CTO of Demdex, which just got bought by Adobe (probably the Omniture gang). Phil was just announced as CTO, that was fast!
- Ryan Avecilla left, and surfaced at Turn. I assume still in CHI..?
- Shawn Lim left a while back, but has officially surfaced at Adchemy – welcome from the sell-side to the buy-side
- Dave Adams (random update) is now over at VEVO. Seems like forever that he left me to go to CBS
I’m sure there are plenty more – this is what happens when I get lazy!
Jan 3, 2011 Job Postings
Addendum: While Typekit is headquartered in SF, they run a distributed team and are looking for the best people wherever they reside. Here are their job postings –http://typekit.com/jobs. And, for sales specifically, they are looking to hire someone with software as a service sales experience in New York – http://typekit.jobscore.com/jobs/typekit/sales/b75IN-8NKr36p0eJe4bk1X
An ex-Googler, now at TypeKit, reached out and asked me to post this, my lives cross! Their main focus is NY sales, preferrably with a software/tech background.
Sounds like an interesting place!
Typekit is a fast-growning, venture-funded company based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring. We have revenue, a business model, and a plan for how to change the web. The company was founded in 2008 by some of the industry’s most experienced designers and developers with the goal of advancing what’s possible on the web. The team we’re building continues to reflect that. Would you like to join us?
We are a startup and move very quickly. The gap between your ideas and their launch in our product will be shorter than anywhere else. And we’re an increasingly distributed team, so you can work from pretty much anywhere — though our new office in the Mission district is incredibly cool.