Jun 30, 2010 Job Postings
Stu Libby is cranking it up at his new start-up.. care to join him?
AdCopy’s mission is to solve for the lack of attentiveness in online advertising. Rather than advertising alongside content and forcing brand messages to compete for the consumers’ attention, AdCopy has developed an advertising technology that leverages moments of attentiveness with a product that guarantees message comprehension & engagement.
AdCopy is a well funded, VC backed start-up in aggressive growth mode.
Position: Sr. Account Executive/ Sales Director
AdCopy is looking for a rock star individual contributor with a track record of success to join its growing team. This is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous growth potential. Based in New York and Philadelphia, AdCopy sales executives will work closely with top online advertisers and their respective agencies to develop and close strategic digital solutions that address clients’ marketing objectives. Our network is comprised of the industry’s hottest properties and our inventory is one of a kind. This role has Inside Sales Support.
- Develop a strong understanding of AdCopy’s technology, offering, and publisher partners
- Proactively identify and penetrate prospective clients within target categories
- Thoroughly manage client relationships/decision makers at all levels to win new/repeat business
- Develop strategic digital solutions to address clients’ marketing objectives
- Work with sales development team to create RFP’s and inbound proposal opportunities
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Utilize Salesforce.com regularly to accurately/effectively record sales activity and pipeline
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape/other digital media opportunities
- Extensive travel required
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of online media sales experience and 5+ years experience in the industry. Buying experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of prospecting and managing sales of new online media to brands and agencies
- Deep relationships with top online advertisers across the US
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely organized and pro-active
- Bachelors Degree
Competitive Base Salary + Aggressive Commissions + Equity
Please send resumes to stu (at) adcopy (dot) com