May 12, 2010 Job Postings
PubMatic, with more than its share of ex-Clickers (Rutty and Roach come to mind), is hiring some interesting roles.. Those interested can go here and apply..
Director of Publisher Services – Palo Alto, CA or New York, NY
Location: Palo Alto, CA or New York, NY
This is a critical role managing the strategic publisher managers who own the day to day relationship with PubMatic’s premier publisher clients. The job has management oversight of the day to day account teams and a strategic focus on developing the processes to scale the PubMatic organization.
Responsibilities include managing the team (or the team members in the geography you are based), driving to fruition all day to day delivery for the publisher clients, driving the analysis and tracking of key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues, managing client monetization (managing the overall quarterly Publisher Revenue target), leading cross-functional teams in driving new business opportunities, and handling resolution of business issues with clients. This role partners with our Strategic Account Director role in the sales group to ensure our customers are happy & growing, and requires somebody who is proactive and organized with strong, relevant experience.
• Manage to a revenue target for our publisher clients
• Directly manage an account management team owning day to day publisher delivery
• Set the tone for all internal customer touch points by building a strong cross functional team framework
• Support and drive continual improvement in the business processes to scale
• Create and manage strong, long lasting relationships on the operational level of customers
• BA/BS or equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
• A minimum of 10 years previous work experience including stints in ad operations and account management
• People management experience
• Technical knowledge with the ability to understand the systems & process to drive better efficiencies
• Project management experience and ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects
• Proven ability to think strategically while being tactical
• Basic understanding of web serving technologies, & online display ad revenue models & jargon
• 20% travel required