Feb 15, 2009 Job Postings
Oren, big cheese over at DoubleVerify, had a couple of cool roles that might be of interest.. those interested email them
Vice President of Sales
Opportunity: DoubleVerify is seeking a Vice President of Sales for its New York City headquarters. The VP of Sales will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will lead the penetration and the adoption of DoubleVerify’s product suite in the North American market, selling to leading interactive agencies, Fortune 1000 marketers, web publishers and ad networks. The VP of Sales will be part of the executive management team of the company and will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy of the company, hiring, managing and motivating sales executives, overseeing the sales organization and hitting sales targets.
Experience: The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated, self-starting sales leader, with a solid rolodex of interactive agency and Fortune 1000 contacts. He/she will have the following:
· 10+ years of sales experience
· 5+ years of sales management experience
· Proven experience selling technology or data products in the online advertising industry
· Proven experience in managing complex sales situations
· Experience working in startup environments
· Solid rolodex of interactive agency and Fortune 1000 contacts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Director of Client Services
Opportunity: DoubleVerify is seeking a Director of Client Services for its New York City Headquarters. The Director of Client Services will lead and build DoubleVerify’s client services team and will work to ensure that clients are receiving the highest levels of service and support. The client services team is responsible for day-to-day interaction with clients, is instrumental in providing our services to clients and in assisting the clients with day-to-day usage of DoubleVerify’s products. The Director of Client Service will work closely with management to represent client needs and service delivery opportunities.
Experience: The ideal candidate should have a broad range of abilities, a high level of technical aptitude, a high degree of commitment and responsibility, excellent customer facing skills, as well as technical service experience in the online advertising industry.
· 5+ years of online advertising operations / support experience
· 3+ years in online advertising operations / support management roles
· Experience working with major ad serving and rich media technologies
· Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form
· High energy, passion and commitment