Feb 24, 2006 clicker updates
- most alumni won’t have to think hard to recall the name chris saridakis, now CEO of pointroll. he’s in the online press today with a Q&A with the iMedia folks. He’s been there now almost 3 years, but he actually helped me get hired in a big way. Chris and Gian Lombardi (also at pointroll, along with andy ellenthal and i think kathryn stevenson) were my first AM/AD folks back when I was at Hachette, yea, we’re talking like 1998 or 1999.
Feb 22, 2006 boring posts
- I’m not a graphic designer, but I know my way around some layers in paintshop pro.. and with the handy-dandy new font (blockhead, it actually makes sense), i made little logo. it wasnt my idea, i was sort of forced. i submitted the site for www.linkedin.com, see post #1, and they wanted a logo to post this group in their groups listing, and so it goes, i made a logo. hope you like it, this was the size they wanted, but i have the EPS and will probably make a bigger one someday, but not to-day.
Feb 21, 2006 clicker updates
- I got a nice email from Donal Kane, who now works for ValueClick in London.. with him are Barnaby CHapman and Vanessa Kent, I had no idea!
- I know Manuel PDL is still over there, I think with Falk
- There are probably oodles of other IE and EMEA alumni, feel free to let me know and I’ll post it..
- Speaking of which, I just met May Sari, who moved to NY from London to help sell DART Search
- This site is getting some traffic, I don’t know how – could this site be viral!??
Feb 20, 2006 clicker updates
- Swapped some emails today with Oleg Vishnepolsky, he now works for AOL. He and I commuted for a while, it was lots of fun.. he has all sorts of good stories and he taught me some number games to play with license plates (sounds geeky, but he is a nuclear physicist and helped invent tcp i think)
Feb 17, 2006 clicker updates
Many clickers have their own personal sites.. one day I’ll add a directory to this server or something, until then you just get a bunch of links 🙂
Feb 14, 2006 clicker updates
DoubleClick is hiring a Solutions Consultant for the NY office (or SF I think) – email if you know someone, c’mon, you probably do!
Do you have a deep knowledge of DART products, the online publishing industry, and a desire to win?
Join a team of DoubleClick seasoned professionals. These are gold collar knowledge workers who strive to be the pillars of technical credibility behind every sale.
You must be a team player with a strong desire for winning.
You will work side by side with our sales and account management team on the front lines winning new business and defending revenue.
You have to be as comfortable with internet protocols as you are in front of a room of C level executives and spending much of your time at 30,000 feet.
You must be analytical in nature with strong problem solving skills.
Project Management, Solutions Selling, Presentation Skills, a plus.
Feb 11, 2006 clicker updates
I just had a nice long catch-up with Jason Washing.. he’s at http://www.turn.com – I can’t say much or anything about what they are up to.. but he is hiring! Let me know if you need contact info. Must be exciting to be one of those companies in stealth mode 🙂